WELCOME TO TENDER CARE NURSERIES
Being a mother of three young children when I opened the first branch of Tender Care Nursery, I understood how terrifying it is to choose a nursery for your child. Would my child be happy? Would the staff take good care of him? Would he be safe?
- Creativity: We believe that children learn best when playing and encourage them to develop a questioning attitude.
- Relationships: Most of our staff have been with us for several years and we never use agency staff so the children (and their parents!) always see a familiar face.
- Learning: We run individual, small group and larger group sessions for all ages so children become accustomed to a range of settings.
- Communication: We incorporate Makaton (child friendly sign language) which supports children with additional needs, those for whom English is a not a home language and those who are shy in their first few days away from home.
- Technology: In this fast world of gadgets, we believe that children need to be equipped to use technology but never let it control them. We limit screen time and use technology to enhance play rather than as a basis for it.
- Safeguarding: We ensure that children’s needs are always put first and that all our staff know how to act in a timely fashion should any issues arise.
- Inclusivity: We promote diversity and inclusivity and do not tolerate any form of discrimination
At Tender Care Nurseries, our mission is to provide a warm and nurturing environment where children feel safe. Our unique settings offer various activities that are specifically designed to encourage each child’s growth. Through cooperative play and creative activities, your child will reach their social,
emotional and physical milestones naturally and with ease.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO CHILDCARE
We believe that children learn through their play, therefore we value and support it. Children should be cared for by adults who respect and comprehend them, with open and honest adult-child relationships. Our daily routine helps us to achieve this, with adult initiated, child initiated, small group time and large group time activities.
The daily routine is displayed in each area. Clear boundaries and a problem solving approach to dealing with social conflict support the children further. Carers work in partnership with the parents/guardians and children to achieve more successful outcomes and build positive relationships
We use the early years foundation stage (EYFS) for learning, development and care for children from birth till five years of age. For more details on how the EYFS is implemented please see our curriculum.
Our Nursery Staff are Highly Qualified!
We know it can be a daunting task selecting a nursery for your child, leaving your pride and joy in the hands of a stranger is an unsettling experience. There is nothing more important in early education than the quality of the staff who are delivering it. This is why we only have the most dedicated staff working at tender care, passionate about providing outstanding care and learning opportunities to your children.
The Staff at Tender Care Nursery have a wealth of experience and qualifications. We have qualified First Aiders, Safeguarders and SENCOs and continually further our knowledge and skills by attending training courses.